Mit mehr Liebe - Jetzt bestellen.

Donnerstag, Dezember 01, 2011

Life



My name is Roman Libbertz and since i was ten and whished a "Adler"-typewriter for christmas, i never stopped writing.
I was born 1977 in Munich. I studied law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University. Besides that i was working as director of events at the club "p1" and founded the event series "luna lounge".
In 2008 i published my first collection of short stories «Triebjagd oder 31 gute Nachtgeschichten» («The Hunt or 31 stories from last night»).
From january 2008 i was part of the tv show "Nilz und Roman erklären die Welt". In July 2009 i released his first book of poems «Mit Liebe» («With Love»).
I am writing colums and book reviews ("Blank Magazine", "Face").
In 2011 the second book of peoms was published under the name «Mit mehr Liebe» («With More Love») 
I am working on two very different book projects.





























.